63 Lambeth Street, Panania, NSW, 2213
This comfortable original family home offers a superb corner block position, flexible layout and a great lifestyle opportunity. Its central location is a short walk to village shops, transport, parks and schools.
- Neatly presented façade with patio embraced by level lawn
- Multiple light filled living zones with charming interiors
- Sweeping undercover alfresco area and child-friendly backyard
- Bright kitchen with retro gas oven and casual meals area
- Flexible floorplan includes three well proportioned bedrooms
- Pristine bathroom in neutral colour scheme plus extra w/c
- Sizeable laundry zone, ample storage space, air conditioning
- Large single lock-up garage plus work space
- Footsteps to bus transport, walk to Panania Public School
- Walk to Panania Station, IGA, library, cafés and playgrounds
- Register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'
- Otherwise we cannot notify you of any inspection changes