This original Californian bungalow has been renovated into an excellent two storey family home, incorporating character features and modern high ceilings. It's placed within a short stroll of Gardiner Park as well as Banksia's village shops and station.
- Open plan family/kitchen space plus separate dining room
- Well appointed island kitchen features Baumatic gas stove
- Five generously sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Bright upstairs retreat ideal as extra living area or bedroom
- Spacious covered terrace and level lawn edged by gardens
- Off street parking in carport, 15 minutes by train to the CBD
- Register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'
- Otherwise we cannot notify you of any inspection changes
63 Judd Street, Banksia, NSW
Leased | 5 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, they work for you, not the banks, and pride themselves on quality advice.