63 Bannister Head Road, Mollymook Beach, NSW, 2539
Seaside on Bannister is one of the most admired homes on Mollymook Beach's prestigious Bannister Headland.
Architect designed in the early '80s, the Allen, Jack+Cottier home has been extensively and stylishly renovated by the current owners to take full advantage of the expansive northerly ocean views over Narrawallee Beach, all the way along the coast to Point Perpendicular.
- North facing, positioned to capture the gentle ocean breezes, the single storey home sprawls across its wide block-and-a-half land size.
- Seaside is the epitome of 'coastal chic', its flowing, quality interiors bringing a feeling of space and serenity.
- The 3.7 metre-deep front verandah runs the width of the home, opening from the living area with its lovely solid timber floors through wide cedar doors and extending the entertaining vibe, summer and winter.
- Soaring ceilings add to the majesty of the spacious living/dining, and a delightful cosy rough-sawn-cedar media room opens to the rear garden deck, lawn and fire pit area, a warm shower at the ready for sandy feet.
- The contemporary Pietra Grey and white galley kitchen is a chef's all Miele delight with its induction cooktop, oven, steam oven and warming oven, while the separate Butlers Pantry is the perfect prep and appliance area.
- Offering four bedrooms and two bathrooms, the generous master suite with spectacular ocean views comprises ensuite and a huge full-sized dressing room
- All this and an easy walk to North Mollymook Beach or along a shaded bush track to Narrawallee Beach with its dog friendly off-leash timed zones, while North Mollymook shops and local restaurants, Rick Stein at Bannisters, Bannisters Pavilion and Gwylo, are all within walking distance.
- Seaside is available by Expressions of Interest through Andrea Tucker at McGrath Mollymook 0402 487 887