This spacious home is located right in the heart of Canberra's inner north. A stones throw away from the City, Lake Burley Griffin and within easy walking/ biking distance to Russell and Constitution Avenue offices as well as Campbell's excellent schools. With easy access to the airport and Parkes Way, you would be hard pressed to find a more conveniently located suburb in Canberra.
- Flooded with natural light, peaceful garden outlook from every room
- Features timeless interior decor including floor to ceiling windows
- Upgraded kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and ample storage
- Gas heating and ceiling fans provide comfort year round
- Good sized bedrooms with quality carpet and heavy weight curtains
- Modern airy bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- Quaint gardens, easy care backyard with child friendly lawns
- Single garage and easy access to shopping centres and buses
- Close to a host of lifestyle facilities, schools and shops
- Pets considered on application, EER unknown
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to advise you of any changes or cancellations
62 Blamey Crescent, Campbell, ACT
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.