61 Camden Road, Newtown, VIC, 3220
Private inspections are available, please contact Ricky on 0438 307 579 or William on 0488 706 144 to arrange a time.
Residing on a generous 557sqm approx. allotment. Only 500m approx. from the picturesque Barwon River. This home boasts stunning 180-degree views over Rotary Centennial Park all the way through to the Highton Hills.
For those looking to move straight in, this dual-occupancy home gives a fantastic entry into the Newtown property market with two living areas, two bathrooms and two entrances all encapsulated by great sized front and rear yards, perfect for kids and pets to play.
With it's good bones and flexible floorplan, the home offer opens itself to those looking to produce a quality renovation to match the quality location.
- Potential for dual occupancy accommodation
- Two separate entrances, two spacious living areas,
- Three generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Sweeping views through to the Highton Hills
- Rear access through to Rotary Centennial Park
- Walking distance to the Barwon River walking tracks
- Five minutes to Pakington Street Shopping Precinct
- Ten minutes to Geelong CBD, Waterfront and Botanical Gardens