61 Bardon Avenue, Miami, QLD, 4220
Positioned in the heart of Miami's vibrant beachside lifestyle, this recently updated family home is an entertainer's delight boasting comfort and style. The open-plan living area flows to an idyllic saltwater pool and entertaining area, privately set amongst lush palms - all just moments from cafes, restaurants and the beach.
- Relax in the breezy open plan living area styled in calming neutral tones
- Enjoy a choice of three spacious, air-conditioned bedrooms with plush carpet
- Office on ground floor with own entrance - ideal home business or WFH space
- Enjoy effortless flow to the outdoor entertaining area with a tranquil palm-lined pool view
- Lounge around the saltwater pool on the beautiful blackbutt decking
- Modern kitchen features marble-look benchtops, stylish matte black sink
- Kids and pets can play on the grassed yard overlooking the tranquil pool
- NBN plus new flooring, carpet, internal paint and space for three vehicles
- Easy walking distance to cafes, parks, Miami Marketta and the brewery
- Stroll to the Golf Club and parklands, close to Miami High, shops and more
- Council Rates: $2,476.64 per annum. Water Rates: $1,892.32 per annum.
- Rental Appraisal $950 to $1,000 per week.