Step inside this spacious ground floor apartment and you will instantly be impressed with the huge living room and expansive courtyard terrace. Bringing the outdoors in, the sunny living room branches out to two good sized bedrooms, with the master having access to its own ensuite. The kitchen offers plenty of room to move with a large amount of storage, loads of bench space, dishwasher as well as stone benchtops. Within a central Belconnen location, this home is close to the university of Canberra, Radford College, Canberra High School, GIO Stadium, AIS, Calvary Hospital and Belconnen Town Centre.
- Two-bedroom ground floor apartment
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built in robes and heating
- Both bedrooms have built in robes
- Open plan living area opens out on to courtyard
- Ample kitchen with stone benchtops and dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner to the living room
- Massive courtyard
- Single car space with storage
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 28 February 2020
61/140 Thynne Street, Bruce, ACT
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.