6 Osage Street, Caloundra West, QLD, 4551
Presenting a fantastic opportunity for the discerning buyer to obtain a quality-built property in a fantastic location. A wonderful balance of contemporary comfort is afforded, from the light-filled and air-conditioned, open plan living and dining areas, right through to the welcoming front facade complete with plantation shutters and fresh colour pallet throughout. Along with a friendly community vibe, you can rest assured that this delightful property will provide you with leisure time as it encapsulates the heart of the easy Coastal lifestyle that has become so highly renowned in our beautiful region.
Ultra-modern and sublimely low maintenance, this residence boasts a spacious floorplan comprising of three bedrooms including the generous master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite; a well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops and gas cooking, and an effortless flow between the indoors to the covered outdoor living with fully fenced back yard. Positioned to the right of the block, there is ample options for minor changes to allow for storing your jet-ski, boat or trailer too!
Bells Reach is well positioned for those who enjoy an active lifestyle. Within easy walking distance you will find local cafes, schools, tavern, supermarket, hairdressers, bakery, gyms, liquor shop, playgrounds, as well as bike and walking paths, everything you need and more is right on your doorstep. This fantastic location has become increasingly popular due to the focus on family living, with quality schools, parks, and amenities. A short drive brings you to some of the Sunshine Coasts most beautiful beaches, vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment options, and World-Class Health Precinct. Don't miss your opportunity to secure your new home in this highly sought-after, peaceful pocket.
- New LED lighting throughout
- Large master suite with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining, ceiling fans throughout
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking and plenty of storage
- Private fully fenced yard with established low maintenance gardens
- Potential for side access to store boat, jet-ski and trailer
- Two garden lockers for tools and extra storage
- Walking distance to trusted schools - Unity College and Baringa State School
- 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast beaches
- 60 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Health Precinct
- Short walk to local cafe and 2-minute drive to Baringa Shopping Hub, IGA, and Tav