6 Kingcrest Drive, Reedy Creek, QLD, 4227
This home is the epitome of style and impressiveness. Showcasing lovely interiors this property is a picture of good taste and neatness. An ideal living environment featuring multiple living and entertaining areas with easy access all one level. Encompassing plenty of light and a wonderfully relaxing ambience this fabulous home is perfectly positioned overlooking the natural bushland.
This winner features:
- 4 Bedrooms, Master en suite with double vanity stone tops and walk through
- Impressive kitchen with 900mm gas cook top, electric oven, stone bench tops,
large pantry, ample storage
- Additional bathroom with both bath and shower
- Media Room
- 2 x Large open plan living areas
- Study Nook
- Fans and security screens
- Double lock up garage with internal access (larger than standard size)
- Split system air conditioning
- Gorgeous covered alfresco area
- Space for Pool and grassy area for kids to play
- Elevated wooden viewing deck
- 3 Veggie Patches perfectly positioned overlooking the views
- 5kw Solar, solar hot water
Get in quick and view today by private inspection, this home will not disappoint. Love where you Live.
You'll find unspoilt, natural beauty everywhere, waiting to be explored.
13 kms of walking trails.
Almost 100 hectares (40% of the site) is dedicated to open space.
Wide variety of wildlife species.
Abundance of natural vegetation.
Local parks and bushland parks.
Discover a natural sanctuary where you can feel so far away from it all, yet be so close to everything you need. Some of the Gold Coast's best schools just minutes away, like Somerset College, All Saints and Kings Christian College.