6 Hibiscus Place, Mullumbimby, NSW, 2482
Live in one and rent the other? Both impeccably presented this refurbished home and self-contained studio offer the perfect space for extended families and investors alike. Being private, peaceful, and light-filled, this low maintenance 698m2 garden sanctuary is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, near shops, schools and Mullumbimby Farmers Market.
- Spacious layout with generous proportions and 9ft ceilings
- Open plan with north-facing kitchen, lounge and dining room
- Multiple covered entertaining areas with garden and mountain views
- Air-conditioned throughout, credit returning 8Kw huge solar system
- Sun washed gardeners' paradise attracting ambience and native birdlife
- Renovated bright kitchen equipped with dishwasher and garden outlook
- Tranquil bedrooms all with fans, built-ins and air-con. Master has en-suite
- Hydrotherapy spa to enjoy and home is newly carpeted and painted throughout.
- Studio s/c and air-conditioned with sep access, comes furnished incl whitegoods
- A short picturesque journey to Brunswick Heads and Byron Bay beaches