6/78 Pohlman Street, Southport, QLD, 4215
Expertly crafted to showcase the very best in contemporary comfort, style and luxury, these tri-level townhouses are simply stunning.
These prestigious properties feature four bedrooms, three bathrooms and spacious, light-filled living zones.
No detail has been overlooked in the creation of these brand new homes from the light oak-look flooring to the high-end finishes and designer details. Whether you're looking for a comfortable family abode or a quality set-and-forget investment, these townhouses are a must-see.
The first floor is home to the main living spaces including the open-plan kitchen, dining and living zone that spills out to the covered entertainer's balcony with Surfers Paradise skyline views. Any avid cook will adore the gourmet kitchen plus there's a powder room and a study nook for added convenience.
The ground level offers a double garage along with a private guest bedroom with an ensuite and external access. Perched elegantly on the second floor are three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master suite with a walk-in robe and a luxurious ensuite.
This brand new development is due for completion in mid-November 2020 and is perfectly positioned close to the heart of Southport. Shops, cafes, restaurants and medical facilities are nearby along with the Broadwater, picturesque parks and the G:link light rail.
- Three levels of stylish living including four bedrooms and three bathrooms + powder room
- Three top-floor bedrooms including the opulent master suite with walk-in-robe, ensuite and private balcony
- A private ground floor guest suite ideal for those with the pleasure of working from home
- Gourmet 2-Pac kitchen with stone counter-tops, European appliances and island bench
- Ducted air-conditioning, a two-car lock-up garage and an easy-care backyard
- Body corporate fees of less than $30p.w. and estimated rental return of $700p.w.
Townhouse 6 $680,000 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom + powder, 2 car garage
** Images indicative only - the finished product may vary slightly.