This first floor apartment in a quiet cul-de-sac showcases a stunning renovation throughout and interiors brimming with period charm. Ideally located to enjoy cosmopolitan Fitzroy Street's shops, cafes/bars, St Kilda's famous beach and minutes to trams/light rail.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Secure entry, polished floorboards throughout
- Light-filled living/dining area with plantation shutters
- Striking kitchen, gas cooktop/electric oven, stone benches and pantry
- Master bedroom with built-in robes, split system heating/cooling
- Second double bedroom with built-in robes
- Sublime central bathroom with large shower and loads of storage
- Beautifully maintained, high ceilings and decorative fireplace
- F/L washing machine and water usage included in rental
- Hallway storage, second split system in living, security doors
- Moments to St Kilda Beach and Albert Park Lake
- On-street permit parking, minutes to public transport
6/40 Eildon Road, St Kilda, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.