Brilliantly located close to glorious parklands, city transport and the allure of vibrant lifestyle precincts. This ground floor apartment within a boutique Deco block showcases period features throughout and it's own entry through a spacious, private courtyard.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Deco period charm, Baltic Pine floorboards, lead-light windows
- Light-filled, welcoming sunroom with fitted shelving unit
- Living/dining room with bay window and decorative fireplace
- Kitchen with gas cooking, pantry, island/meals bench
- Bedroom to fit Queen bed with built in and freestanding robe
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, laundry taps
- Split system heating/cooling, picture rails
- North-facing paved/decked courtyard for alfresco enjoyment
- Pets considered on application
- Permit parking available, stroll to Windsor Station
- Close to Chapel Street's bars, cafes and restaurants
6/1A Pilley Street, St Kilda East, VIC
Leased | 1 Bedroom|1 Bathroom
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.