Superbly situated in 'Tarrawonga', a sought-after waterfront development, this apartment captures intimate northerly water views to Cockatoo Island. Stylishly presented throughout, its tranquil location is footsteps to magnificent Elkington Park.
- Located in one of the inner west's most exclusive enclaves
- Open living flows out to a dual-access covered balcony
- CaesarStone kitchen with st/steel appliances, dishwasher
- Renovated bathrooms, main with separate bath and shower
- Master bedroom boasts a huge walk-in robe and an ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe
- Well appointed, internal laundry, security car space
- Common gardens and barbecue area at the water's edge
- Steps to Dawn Fraser Pool and Balmain West ferry wharf
- Strolling distance to lively Darling Street shops and cafes
6/10 Gow Street, Balmain, NSW
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.
Meet the team
Make an enquiry