599 Congewai Road, Congewai, NSW
Situated in the tightly-held village of Congewai is this beautiful country home set up high to capture the surrounding area overlooking the expansive dam. A lovely mix of arable fertile paddocks, bush trails and hidden valleys make this the perfect country retreat with all the necessities to facilitate your rural lifestyle.
- Large three bed, two baths, main with robe and ensuite
- Very large combined kitchen, living and dining with separate formal lounge and dining
- Enclosed entertaining area with wood fire, double lock-up garage
- Separate machinery shed with a self-contained granny flat attached
- Several well fenced paddocks with horse shelters, chook pens and small orchard
- Approx 60% cleared land with lovely bush trails for horse riding or bush walking
- Tar sealed dual entry on Congewai Road
- Total of four dams the main dam provides stunning vistas from the home.
- Mains power, mobile service, and internet
- Close to Cessnock CBD, schools, and the Famous Hunter Vineyards