The beautifully renovated and updated three bedroom home is awash with natural light. Situated on a corner lot it offers a large fenced yard and elevated balcony shaded by established shade trees. Only a short walk to Jordanville train station, this property is centrally located to shops and local restaurants and is only a short drive to the Mount Waverley train station, Mount Waverley Village, Chadstone shopping centre, multiple parklands and Riversdale Golf Club. Situated in the Parkhill Primary and Ashwood Secondary school zones or just a short drive to Essex Height Primary, Mount Waverley Primary, Salesian College, Avila College and Mount Waverley Secondary College.
Please note that single garage is not included in lease.
- Three bedrooms, two with built in robes and two with split systems
- Gleaming wooden floors throughout and flooded with natural light
- Family bathroom includes separate bath tub, shower and toilet
- Second bathroom includes shower, vanity and separate toilet
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, oven and plenty of storage
- Open plan dining area plus a large lounge room with split system
- Elevated front patio overlooks large fully fenced yard
- Single carport - Please note that lock up garage is not included
- Walk to Jordanville train station, local shops and restaurants
- Located within Parkhill Primary and Ashwood Secondary school zones
- Moments to Mount Waverley Village shops, train station and dining
58 Railway Parade, Chadstone, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.