53 Wickham Street, Morningside, QLD, 4170
Exuding charm and timeless appeal, this immaculately presented Queenslander style home is designed for contemporary family living. It commands an elevated block in a peaceful neighbourhood, close to shops and zoned for the prestige Seven Hills State School.
Motivated sellers have bought and want this sold!
- Interiors showcase VJ walls, vaulted ceilings, timber floors
- Cosy sitting room opens to verandah with views to the Gateway
- Large open plan living and dining area flows to the outdoors
- Expansive covered deck overlooks the private leafy backyard
- Practical gas kitchen offers dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Three generous bedrooms with built-ins, main has walk-in robe
- En-suite to master, bathroom enjoys separate shower/bathtub
- Ducted air conditioning, enormous under house storage area
- Secure tandem carport with adjacent laundry and separate w/c
- Property raised with options to build in lower level
- Walking distance to Rabbit Hole Cafe and Blue Poppy
- Close to Balmoral Park, schools and transport, minutes to CBD