This delightful freestanding, double fronted brick Edwardian home offers comfortable modern living whilst retaining it's period charm.
Ideally located within minutes to cosmopolitan Acland and Fitzroy Street's shops/cafes, public transport and the beach.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Separate lounge with open fireplace, built in cupboards/shelving
- Kitchen featuring electric oven/gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Dining room with built-in fireplace, optional third bedroom
- Two double bedrooms with fully fitted floor to ceiling robes
- Central bathroom with large shower and vanity storage
- Low maintenance paved backyard
- Laundry with trough plus separate toilet
- Ducted heating plus split system heating/cooling
- Permit parking available
50 Clyde Street, St Kilda, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.