This generously proportioned property set in the heart of St Kilda combines a refurbished interior with a versatile floor plan and plenty of storage. The convenience of having the renowned Carlisle Street and Acland Street dining precincts, St Kilda Botanical Gardens and Balaclava Train Station is second to none.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Formal entrance hall
- Large kitchen with ample storage and bench space, fridge included
- Spacious formal lounge with adjoining formal dining room
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Third smaller sized bedroom or study
- Central deco bathroom
- Separate laundry with bonus additional kitchen area
- Ducted heating throughout
- Split system heating and cooling
- Off street parking for one or two vehicles
- Well maintained rear garden with pergola and outhouse toilet
- Please note, out buildings are not included with the property
5 Irymple Avenue, St Kilda, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.