Walk to absolutely everything from this character home set on a generous block of land and positioned in a highly sought street. This location could not be any more convenient fringing the CBD. It delivers single level living with traditional features. Located on a quiet and friendly street, this lovely home is surrounded by quaint cottages.
- Desirable north/south aspect with a sunny, secure garden
- Light filled open living area has polished timber floors
- Well equipped, tiled kitchen includes a walk-in pantry
- Separate dining room has dado walls and a picture rail
- Master bedroom has a stained glass window for dappled light
- Third bedroom adjoins an ensuite with laundry facilities
- Full sized, original family bathroom includes a corner bath
- Garden shed and side driveway access to a large double garage
- Comfortable ducted gas heating and seperate split system a/c
- Walk to schools, Riverside Plaza, parks and golf course
- Please register your interest to be advised of open times
5 Hirst Avenue, Queanbeyan, NSW
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.