5 Chale Court, Sorrento, QLD, 4217
With an enviable position on a glistening canal, this stunning waterfront home offers a life of luxury and leisure. Spend your Sundays soaking up the sunshine while lounging poolside or drop the kayak into the canal for an early morning paddle; this is the ultimate Gold Coast lifestyle.
This fully-insulated, double brick home is a must-see for anyone wanting to indulge in that permanent holiday lifestyle. If you need to mix business with pleasure, there is a home office/studio with separate entry ready for a home-based business (STCA) as well as a self-contained studio with private access and a deck with water views.
An impeccable renovation has revived this sleeping beauty, bringing to life a stylish abode fit for the pages of a magazine. A contemporary blend of deep black, crisp white and natural materials creates a chic look that is also warm and inviting.
There is a designer kitchen with a butler's pantry, high-end appliances and an open-plan layout that embraces the dining area. A casual family room with water views is also on offer, while the sunken lounge with a fireplace opens directly out to the expansive entertainer's deck.
After a day spent on the water, you will love to retreat to the master suite with a fully-fitted walk-in robe, water views and a large spa-inspired ensuite that boasts a double shower, twin sinks and beautiful timber mirrors.
- Spacious and open-plan layout with multiple living areas and a sleek kitchen
- Enjoy an abundance of original features including the beautiful raked ceiling
- A large wood-burning fireplace in the living room for absolute comfort
- Air-conditioning through the entire home including the self-contained studio
- Studio could operate as a short-term rental and generate additional income
- Fixed jetty and boat ramp with an electric winch. Direct river access
- Floating 4x7m dry dock with room for a 21-foot boat and a jetski, plus all the paddle toys you could need
- Powered slimline shed, two loft storage areas, three instant hot water systems
- Unassuming exterior, a cul-de-sac street and a generous fanned-shape block
- The vibrant dining and entertainment scenes of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise are moments away
- Shops, schools, medical facilities, and beaches are all nearby