Be surprised with the space, light filled and elevated low maintenance unit that has recently been renovated and has gorgeous views of the Brisbane River.
Set on the top level, this two bedroom 1 bathroom unit has loads of space with a large living and dining area, a separate kitchen and laundry and two good sized bedrooms with built ins.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac location and a stones throw away from bikeways, parklands, transport and the Brisbane River, this unit is a must see.
Additional features include:
- Two bedrooms with built in's and ceiling fans
- Balcony facing Brisbane River capturing beautiful breezes
- Good sized separate kitchen with storage
- Modern bathroom with shower, bath and cabinetry
- Secure lock up garage and Internal laundry
- Walk to cafes, parklands, Brisbane river and Queensland Tennis Centre
- Approximately 8 min walk to train and bus- direct access to CBD
- Less than 4km to major hospitals
- Less than 4km to the green bridge- direct access to University of QLD
- Sorry no pets
5/69 Stevens Street, Yeronga, QLD
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.