This fully renovated, light-filled top floor apartment of 110m2 showcases generous proportions. Ideally located in Elwood's premier position directly across from St Kilda Botanic Gardens and within moments to the beach, Acland Street shops/cafes and trams for CBD access.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Secure intercom entry, boutique block of only 8
- Wide hallway entry, polished parquetry floors throughout
- Elegantly proportioned living room with access to balcony
- Separate spacious dining area with built-in bench seating
- Gourmet kitchen, dishwasher, gas ct/elec oven, pantry, storage
- Two over-sized bedrooms with built-in robes, dual blinds
- Stunning bathroom with separate bath/shower, vanity
- Euro laundry with fitted Asko washer and dryer
- North-facing balcony overlooking serene Botanic Gardens
- Ducted and underfloor heating, split system A/C
- Water is included in the rental, permit and unrestricted parking
5/21A Dickens Street, Elwood, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.