Positioned in a boutique block of only seven apartments, this secure, first floor art deco apartment is the essence of Elwood living. Located in an enviable position and within walking distance to the beach, Elwood village and public transport.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Security entrance and freshly painted
- Inviting entrance hall with hard wood floors throughout
- Pleasing mixture of traditional and modern throughout
- Stunning living/dining area featuring an ornate fireplace
- Large master bedroom with built in robes
- Second bedroom/home office or storage room
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample storage
- Bathroom with shower over the bath and vanity storage
- Washing machine taps
- Secure off street parking for one car
5/139 Glenhuntly Road, Elwood, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.