This charming and stylish renovated two bedroom Art Deco apartment enjoys top floor privacy in the iconic building "The Pacific". Ideally located to enjoy the best of St Kilda's Bayside amenities, including vibrant Acland/Fitzroy Street's shops, cafes and public transport.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Secure intercom entry, timber floors and high ceilings
- Inviting living/dining room and gas fire place
- Refurbished kitchen, marble benchtops, gas cooktop/dishwasher
- Two large bedrooms with carpet and built-in robes
- Third smaller room ideal as guest bedroom or study
- Luxurious updated bathroom with shower over the bath
- Front load washing machine included, Foxtel ready
- Gas heating, ceiling fans, period features
- Permit parking and public transport within walking distance
5/103 Barkly Street, St Kilda, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.