Application Approved - Deposit Taken
Magnificent in both proportion and appeal, this bright and modern dual level residence provides a haven of effortless liveability, seamless versatility and complete privacy.
Focused around a sweeping series of bright open living spaces flowing to leafy alfresco entertaining areas.
With a sparkling pool for summer enjoyment, this home is within an easy stroll of the local shops and primary school and bus stops for express city buses.
Hidden from the street amid tranquil gardens with Chatswood skyline views
Extensive light filled living space flows to terracotta tiled entertainers' terrace
Huge dining/casual living space opens to private deck with leafy outlooks
- Modern island kitchen with gas cooktop
- Microwave and s/steel Bosch dishwasher
- Extra-spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- Main and guest bedrooms have ensuites
- Large separate home office
- Additional living space with private access
- Modern bathrooms, timber flooring, plantation shutters
- Private paved rear courtgarden
- With tranquil pool and spa framed by palms
- Easy access to Chatswood shops and eateries
- 15 minutes to the city and beaches
- Under-house storeroom
49 Deepwater Road, Castle Cove, NSW
Leased | 5 Bedrooms|4 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, they work for you, not the banks, and pride themselves on quality advice.