Overlooking the Golf Course and immaculately presented, this spacious family home is perfect for those wanting a coastal change. You will simply love being only a short walk to the Clifton Springs waterfront, boat ramp, golf course and a short drive to Drysdale Primary School and Drysdale Shopping Centre.
- Three spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite and built in robe
- Separate study or optional fourth bedroom
- Spacious lounge room with cozy wood heater
- Central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family room
- kitchen complete with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Gas ducted heating throughout and air conditioner
- Large undercover alfresco area opening to a secure backyard
- Low maintenance gardens
- Single garage with workshop and single carport
49 Bay Shore Avenue, Clifton Springs, VIC
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|1 CarSpace
Land size (approx.)585.00 M2
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.