47 Boab Street, Elanora, QLD, 4221
Enjoying close proximity to schools, shopping centres, parklands and just a short drive to the beach, this single-level three bedroom home rests in a peaceful, family friendly enclave. The easy-care interiors are flooded in natural light and offer effortless flow to the covered alfresco area and low maintenance backyard.
- Perfectly positioned at the end of a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac
- Lovely light-filled living and dining area boasts stylish bamboo flooring
- Tidy central kitchen with dishwasher enjoys peaceful outdoor view
- Relax or entertain friends on the ultra-private, covered alfresco space
- Three bedrooms all with built-ins, master features main bathroom access
- Fully fenced, low-maintenance backyard with grassed area for kids and pets
- Stay comfortable year-round with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Single lock-up garage with internal access plus additional carport
- An ideal property for first home buyers, young families or investors
- Walk to Elanora State High School, just 3 mins to Nineteenth Ave shops
- Rental Appraisal $850-$900pw
- Council Rates: $2,301.28 per annum. Water Rates: $1,886.08 per annum.