45 Springdale Rise, Highton, VIC, 3216
Elevated at the peak of the hill with 180-degree uninterrupted views right out to the You Yangs and beyond, is this incredible custom-designed family home by renowned local builders, Eminent Homes. No expense has been spared in the finish of this amazing home which has been cleverly designed to accommodate potential dual occupancy living with a large guest bedroom with ensuite, lounge, kitchenette downstairs, and access to the outdoor alfresco. Ideal for a family who often has guests to stay or an ideal teenage retreat.
This home will take your breath away from the moment you enter with a show-stopping void stretching the entire height of the two floors, accompanied by an incredibly impressive highly engineered blackbutt staircase with glass balustrade and industrial fittings.
The gourmet kitchen upstairs is another stand out feature of the home. Classically black and white, with top of the line Siemens appliances and a great sized butlers pantry. The surrounding views will take your breath away you feel like you are on top of the world and the stunning balcony is bound to be one of your favourite places for alfresco dining, beautiful by day and stunning by night looking over the city lights. The backyard is fully landscaped and has rare ramp access at the side.
The upstairs master is expansive and is beautifully positioned to wake up to the direct view of the You Yangs and is equipped with a large walk-in robe and large double ensuite. There is also a study nook upstairs ideal if you work from home. Such clever separation of living, coupled with such show stopping sense of grandeur, it is simply perfection for those wanting options to accommodate the needs of adult children, extended family or guests, without compromising on luxury.
- Three living areas and three alfresco areas
- Potential dual occupancy/separation of living or guest facilities
- Blackbutt solid hardwood flooring indoors and decking outdoor
- Built by renowned local builders Eminent Homes
- Fully landscaped, side ramp access
- Caesarstone benchtops
- Study nook
- Kitchen with butlers pantry, Siemens premium appliances, dual ovens
- Dowell Low E double glazed window throughout, tinted upstairs
- Downstairs kitchenette in lounge direct access to alfresco
- Mitsubishi ducted heating and cooling
- Gas log fire upstairs
- Close to Barrabool Hills, Highton Village, Public Transport
- Walk to the Barwon River
- Close to Geelong's renown colleges and easy Ring Road access