Positioned on a private and elevated block, this modern north facing family home offers a relaxed lifestyle for those who love to entertain. Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac it's a short stroll to local schools, Warrina Street Oval and bus services.
- Bright interiors reveal separate lounge and dining spaces
- Self-contained studio accommodation with own entry
- Sun drenched deck, spa and gardens with elevated views
- Modern kitchen with stainless appliances and gas cooktop
- Oversized bedrooms are appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Large master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Family bathroom equipped with separate spa bath and shower
- Ducted air conditioning, polished timber floors, ceiling fans
- Double lock-up garage with internal entry, off street parking
- Peaceful setting close to Berowra Station and village shops
44 Bilston Street, Berowra, NSW
Leased | 5 Bedrooms|3 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
Land size (approx.)777.00 M2
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.