Located in one of Armadale's most desirable streets, this period family home of grand proportions has been painted and refurbished throughout. Within close proximity to High Street's boutique shops/cafes, trams, Armadale Station and private schools.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Wide entry hall, parquetry floors, library, high ceilings
- Spacious formal living room flowing through to large dining room
- Well -appointed kitchen, granite benches and dishwasher
- Adjoining casual meals area, French doors to rear courtyard
- Master and two other bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large study with built-in cupboards, optional 4th bedroom
- Central bathroom with spa/ shower, two further bathrooms
- Separate laundry, ducted heating, security system
- Low maintenance paved rear courtyard, workshop/studio
- One off-street carpark, witihn easy access to public transport
43 Hampden Road, Armadale, VIC
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|3 Bathrooms|1 CarSpace
Land size (approx.)570.00 M2
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.