Situated at the base of Castle Hill, this refurbished three bedroom cottage is in the heart of all things central. The main bedroom has a floor to ceiling built-in wardrobe and both the second and third bedroom offer open display Swedish Elfa storage systems. This beautifully designed home is air conditioned for those hotter days, however the louvers throughout allow a wonderful breeze to flow through cooling the home naturally all year round as the the premises are fully secure. Off-street parking is available and public transport is only 50 meters away. Living here offers convenience to the ferry terminal and Ross Creek, Flinders Street East and West, Palmer Street, library, cinemas, art galleries, theatres, shops, cafes and restaurants which are all within walking distance as will be the new super-stadium.
- Recently refurbished on the base of Castle Hill
- Built-in wardrobe to main bedrooms
- Storage to second and third bedrooms
- Air conditioned throughout
- NBN connected
- Satellite TV reception
- Fruit trees in garden (pomegranate, orange and banana)
- Within walking distance to public transport, restaurants and cafes
427 Walker Street, Townsville City, QLD
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.
Meet the team
Make an enquiry