42 Sinclair Street, Kambah, ACT, 2902
In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
A sunny rear north east aspect, outlooks to the Brindabellas and smart modern updates make this lovely home a perfect retreat for the family. Residing on an elevated 592sqm block, it is close to Mount Taylor Nature Reserve, schools, shops and buses.
- Recently rejuvenated interiors with fresh paint throughout
- Lounge and dining rooms enhanced by free flowing floorplan
- Pergola covered entertaining area for barbecues with guests
- Sunlit backyard plus landscaped gardens and mature trees
- Modern kitchen has island bench, stainless oven and integrated Miele dishwasher
- Three bedrooms appointed with built-ins, ensuite to master
- Updated main bathroom boasts tub and shower, adjoining w/c
- Ducted gas heating/evaporative cooling, electric hot water
- Single carport plus additional driveway space for parking
- Great appeal for downsizers, first homebuyers and investors
- Energy efficiency rating: 0.5