This oasis of privacy looks majestically over coastal eucalypts trees to create an impression of luxurious and contemporary living. Set over two easy living levels, this home has a versatile floor-plan which would suit, smaller and larger families.
The home has landscaped native and veggie gardens and a grassed area at the back of the property. The upstairs has a wonderfully bright and open plan living room with fireplace, that extends to a large covered deck area, with built in BBQ and wine fridge. It has three bedrooms located on the upper residence, a main bathroom and a study alcove.
The lower level which has internal and external access, has it's own self contained lounge and bedroom leading out to another spacious covered deck.
The kitchen is beautifully appointed with a CaesarStone island bench and European gas appliances.
This home is ideal for anyone wanting to enjoy the peace and serenity while being located minutes from beach, schools, village and transport.
- Two level home, set in a private oasis of greenery and birds
- Open plan living area, with fire place leading out to spacious deck
- CaesarStone island bench kitchen with European gas appliances
- Three bedrooms on upper level, main leading out to sun filled deck
- Two entertainer's decks, upper one with BBQ and wine fridge
- Self contained lower level, with internal and external entrance
- Landscaped gardens, veggie patch and lawn area
- Available furnished/partly furnished or unfurnished
- Pets considered upon application, Lawn maintenance included
- Located close to beach, schools, village and transport
42 Park Street, Avalon Beach, NSW
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|3 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.