Nestled amongst a small row of terraces overlooking Barangaroo Reserve, this newly renovated home features 5-star modern luxuries whilst still enjoying historic charm. Its quiet cul-de-sac position is a stone's throw to Barangaroo, The Rocks, Walsh Bay and the CBD.
- Enviable location in one of Sydney's most historic precincts
- Georgian style terrace home with new interiors with bespoke joinery
- Fluid floorplan over two levels, polished floorboards throughout
- Spacious Queen bedroom featuring built-ins and Harbour Bridge views
- Well-appointed gas kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances
- Bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower, underfloor heating
- Reverse Cycle A/C with 3 separate zones
- Private outdoor entertaining area fitted with BBQ gas point
- Internal laundry with combined washer/dryer
- 55 television with internet connection
- Large attic storage with easy access
- Council parking permit available (STCA)
42 Merriman Street , Millers Point, NSW
Leased | 1 Bedroom|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.