4 Pearce Street, South Coogee, NSW, 2034
The creative redesign of this freestanding Californian bungalow captures the essence of liveable luxury in an idyllic coastal enclave between Coogee and Maroubra Beaches. Defined by its dark charcoal facade and lush gardens, the coastal beauty has been crafted to take full advantage of a due north aspect and views over the ocean to Ben Buckler.
An artistic sensibility links the old with the new via a sun-filled social space that flows to a view-swept deck and landscaped north-facing garden while bedrooms are conceived as private sanctuaries. Designed to integrate with its idyllic coastal setting, the three-bedroom home epitomises coastal cool with huge windows drawing in the northerly sunshine and ocean breezes.
Perfect as is, there's real potential here too with DA approved plans by Dunn and Hillam Architects to create a coastal masterwork with an upper level capturing over Wedding Cake Island to Bondi, internal access to garaging and a resort-style garden with a circular pool, swim spa and tranquil water garden.
- Creatively renovated beach house with northerly ocean views
- 3 large bedrooms with custom built-ins and ornate ceilings
- King-sized master with a luxurious ensuite, hardwood floors
- Arabescato marble kitchen with a curvilinear breakfast bar
- Bosch appliances, gas cooktop, Oak joinery and an ocean vista
- Sun-drenched dining with bi-fold windows bringing in the view
- Living room with custom joinery flows to an entertainer's deck
- North-facing garden with a Jacuzzi, eco lawns and lemon trees
- Lower level home office or media retreat with a bathroom
- 3 full bathrooms, family bathroom with Japanese Kit Kat tiles
- Daikin ducted air, garden workshop and masses of storage
- Double parking, DA approved plans for a coastal masterpiece
- 300m to Ivo Rowe Rock Pool and 850m walk to Wylie's Baths
- Walk along the coast to the surf at Coogee and Maroubra
- In conjunction with James Ball 0410 740 349 | Sotheby's International