4 Neiley Street, Newtown, VIC, 3220
Don't miss this rare opportunity to secure a Newtown treasure upon approx. 763m2. High ceilings and polished floorboards enrich the beautifully-presented interiors, with large picture windows adding to the home's irresistible character. Home to mature trees, the spacious backyard provides a private wonderland for the home family to enjoy. The expansive land size could also inspire buyers to add a home extension to create their dream family haven (STCA).
Located in Newtown's coveted school zone, this is the perfect place to raise a family. The Stinton Avenue shops are a heartbeat away for daily essentials, while the cafes and boutiques of river-end Pakington Street are within easy reach. Your weekends will be filled with outdoor adventures, thanks to the Barwon River, Balyang Sanctuary and the Hill Mountain Bike Park moments away. A variety of nearby sporting facilities include the Balyang Golf Course.
- Front porch soaks up the northern sunshine
- North-western light filters through the living room
- Dining zone opens onto the alfresco deck via French doors
- Alfresco deck creates a spacious setting for entertaining
- Kitchen is equipped with a built-in pantry and cooking apps
- Three bedrooms feature built-in robes
- Bathroom and laundry complete the functional layout
- Gas wall heater and a split-system air conditioner provide comfort
- Backyard is also home to raised veggie gardens
- Long driveway and single garage provide off-street parking