4 Cabernet Court, Waurn Ponds, VIC, 3216
Located in a peaceful court and set on a generous elevated allotment of 660m2 approx., this spacious and beautifully presented home has something to impress everyone.
The freshly painted interior creates a welcoming ambience, with new carpet featured throughout. Two spacious living zones and a home office create plenty of room for growing families, while the outdoor entertaining area is perfectly positioned to capture the western sunlight. Tradies will be in their element with the triple garage (one remote door) boasting backyard vehicle access.
A short stroll will find you at the Waurn Ponds creek walking trails, which connect you to the Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre and Reading Cinemas. Grovedale West Primary School and Grovedale College are conveniently close by for families. Enjoy superior access to the Ring Road, Deakin University (Waurn Ponds) and Epworth Hospital.
- Close to public transport and the Waurn Ponds Train Station
- Walk to the Waurn Ponds Homemaker Centre
- Spacious front lounge is awash in northern light
- Open plan living zone creates the heart of the home
- Kitchen boasts a built-in pantry, dishwasher and cooking apps
- Main bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms boast built-in robes
- Main bathroom, laundry with external access, ample storage
- Ducted heating and split-system air conditioner provide comfort
- Secure backyard creates a generous play space for children