Ideally located close to Chapel and Carlisle Street's cosmopolitan shops and cafes with public transport at your doorstep. This fully refurbished, over-sized apartment superbly blends late Edwardian features with contemporary style and includes free water.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- 1st floor position, light-filled interiors, freshly painted
- New carpet, roller blinds and light fittings
- Spacious open living and dining area with new gas heater
- New kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and pantry
- Master with dressing room/study, second bedroom with robe
- Central bathroom with shower over the bath
- Laundry taps, clothes dryer included
- Argyle Street access to off street parking, storage cupboard
- Pets not accepted, water included with the rental
- Minutes to Balaclava Station and trams at your doorstep
4/59 Chapel Street, St Kilda, VIC
Leased | 1 Bedroom|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, they work for you, not the banks, and pride themselves on quality advice.