Due to Stage 4 restrictions, we are unable to arrange any physical inspections of this property until after October 26th 2020.
You may apply for this property now and we will commence processing your application. Please contact the agent for further information
Don't be fooled by this renovated 2 bedroom unit located at the end of a quiet leafy street in Mount Waverley. The interior of this property has been extensively renovated and hides a spectacular tree top outlook and multiple entertaining spaces spread over 2 terraced levels. Not only do you get to enjoy a stunning outlook, you also have direct gate access onto the popular Scotchman's Creek Trail. You're within 1 kilometre of the Sussex Heights and Mount Waverley Primary schools. Located only minutes to the Monash Freeway, Mount Waverley train station, Mount Waverley Village shops and the Chadstone Shopping Centre.
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Reverse cycle split system units to the main bedroom and lounge
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, ample storage and dish draw dishwasher
- Bathroom with high ceiling, bath tub and walk in shower
- Wooden deck overlooking tree tops adjoining the kitchen
- Paved entertaining area on the 2nd level
- Direct gate access onto Scotchman's Creek Trail
- One dedicated carport carspace plus an additional parking space
- Pet friendly property
- Minutes to Monash Freeway, public transport and schools
4/40-42 Sadie Street, Mount Waverley, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.