Take advantage of an adjoining park and immediate access to Laburnum and Blackburn station and boutique shopping village. A short walk to Laburnum Primary and Box Hill High Schools, near Blackburn and Box Hill amenities. An added bonus is that you can catch the express train each day into the CBD and arrive there within 20 minutes. This property is sure to impress.
We highly recommend registering for an open for inspection. If the registered time is not suitable please click Book an Inspection or Contact Agent. Registering for an inspection will allow us to notify you by sms of any changes to open times and available dates as these are subject to change without notice. Photo identification is required at all inspections.
- Walk through to an open plan living/dining/kitchen.
- Kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops.
- Kitchen also featuring stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
- Lounge/dining area has doors flowing out to rear courtyard.
- Low maintenance courtyard which is great for relaxing/entertaining.
- Two generous size bedrooms, both include built in robes.
- Split systems to living room and all bedrooms.
- Powder room.
- Stunning floorboards to ground level.
- Garden shed.
- Double glazed windows.
4/2 Laburnum Street, Blackburn, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.