Stylishly appointed throughout, you'll need to be quick to secure this fabulous period home. Ideally located within moments to cosmopolitan Carlisle and Chapel street's cafes, restaurants, shops and public transport options.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Inviting entry hall with hard wood floors
- Freshly painted, high ceilings and an abundance of natural light
- Two large bedrooms with built in robes and plush carpet
- Large open planned living, dining and kitchen area
- Spacious eat in kitchen with chef oven and dishwasher
- Ample bench space, plenty of storage with food pantry
- Tiled bathroom with shower over the bath and vanity storage
- Laundry room with trough and additional storage
- Low maintenance garden perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Central heating, air-conditioning, separate w/c
- Residential permit parking via the council
39 Sebastopol Street, St Kilda East, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.