38 Pentecost Avenue, St Ives, NSW, 2075
A brilliant location for this spacious and versatile family home!
A high side setting in an exclusive walk everywhere pocket provides the starting point for quality family living in this spacious and versatile family home. The north facing residence is light filled and deceptively large having been extended over the years to accommodate the growing family. The lower level is double brick holding all the elegance and charm of its original Art Deco build. The upper level has been added featuring an additional bedroom plus teenage retreat that the kids will love. Well-presented throughout, it holds potential to reconfigure or update and make it your own. This is a fantastic base for busy family life being an easy stroll to the bus to city and station, village eateries and shops and close to all the areas elite schools.
* Set high with landscaped gardens, high ceilings
* Approx land dimensions 17.8 x 40.5m, No drainage easement
* Double brick original home with top floor extension
* Spacious lounge with brick fireplace, formal dining
* Flexible sitting or music room, casual living and dining
* Gas kitchen fitted with quality European appliances
* Generous bedrooms, most with robes, master with ensuite
* Upper level bedroom plus generous teenage retreat
* Optional office or 5th bedroom, expansive paved terrace
* Single lock up garage plus carport, storage areas
* Moments to Masada, Sydney Grammar and Brigidine
* Only a short level stroll to St Ives shopping village
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.