37 Llewellyn Street, New Farm, QLD, 4005
New Farm trophy homes are in hot demand. A change of circumstances has brought this exceptional opportunity back to the market, now with exquisitely considered, architectural plans and an ultra-highly specified development approval in place. This property also benefits by comprising two lots on a prime elevated corner.
- Excellent street appeal from Llewellyn Street, with a belvedere dominating the facade
- This house is presented in good condition with a lease in place at $875 per week.
- Offers five bedrooms, three bathrooms and two cars in a lock up garage
- Fully fenced garden with in-ground pool harks back to a previous, more grand time
- Queenslander heritage features high ceilings, VJ walls, bay windows and timber floors
- Approved plans by award-winning renowned architect Shaun Lockyer Architects
- Situated in the highly-sought-after Merthyr precinct, prime New Farm real estate
- Just five minutes walk to Sydney Street ferry terminal; bus routes and walking paths
- Tightly held quality property in New Farm, surrounded by quality homes
- Complete the project, subdivide or landbank one of the best homes in New Farm