This newly renovated home in central Mount Waverley is awaiting new tenants. This proactive Landlord has ensured a comfortable home for one lucky group and has freshly painted the interior, polished the wooden floor boards, provided new window coverings, upgraded the kitchen appliances, installed new roofing and guttering as well as constructed a new covered deck at the rear. Located within the Mount Waverley Secondary College zone, this property is only a short walk or drive to many of Mount Waverley's most desirable schools including Mount Waverley Heights Primary, Mount Waverley Primary, Christ Our Holy Redeemer, Amsleigh Park Primary and Salesian College. The Mount Waverley Village shops and train station are only a short drive away and there is easy access to the Monash Freeway, local universities, Chadstone Shopping Centre and local parklands. Advertised rent includes yard maintenance.
- 4 well sized bedrooms all with wooden flooring, heating and cooling
- Central family bathroom with corner spa bath
- Kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook top, oven and plenty of storage
- Living room plus separate dining room adjoining the kitchen
- Rear 4th bedroom could be converted to a second living space
- Flexible living with an air-conditioned studio off the garage
- New guttering and roofing to home
- Freshly painted throughout and newly polished wooden floorboards
- Ducted gas heating throughout plus evaporative cooling throughout
- Advertised rent includes yard maintenance
- Plenty of storage space plus garden shed and driveway parking
- Within the M.W.S.C zone and moments to public transports and shops
37 Lewton Road, Mount Waverley, VIC
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.