Designed by award winning architect Shaun Lockyer, this home encompasses pure riverfront living located over three levels. With a seamless connection to nature and sweeping views the home comprises of an internal garden and an 18 meter private pontoon. The Kitchen is completely integrated, linking the inside out with a stunning BBQ area and high mezzanine void. Located in arguably one of Brisbane's best suburb of Indooroopily, this rare opportunity for lease delivers on all accounts. Within walking distance to Indooroopilly shopping village, cafes, public transport and Ambrose Treacy College.
- Pure river front living encompassing three levels
- Four spacious bedrooms, office nook and media room
- Integrated chef's kitchen,induction cooktop, dishwasher, microwave
- His and hers wardrobe with dual shower and separate bath
- Second, third and fourth bedrooms include built-in wardrobes
- Three full bathrooms in total and three sperate powder rooms
- Ducted air-conditioning, sound system and gated security access
- Lower level with wine cellar, undercovered entertaining area
- Pool and fully fenced garden leading to 18 meter private pontoon
- Two car garage with extra mezzanine storage space
- Garden and pool maintenance included in rent, tenant chemicals
- Walk to public transport and Ambrose Treacy College
36 Twigg Street, Indooroopilly, QLD
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|3 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.