36/12 Clyde Street, St Kilda, VIC, 3182
Embracing a sun-drenched balcony aspect, this generous second floor, refurbished and fully furnished apartment is superbly set in the heart of St Kilda, within footsteps from popular Acland Streets cafes/restaurants, St Kilda Beach and trams.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Well maintained complex with established gardens and trees
- Secure intercom entry, timber laminate floors and study nook
- Bright open plan living/dining area, split system A/C/heating
- Striking fully equipped kitchen, electric cooking and storage
- Large bedroom with fitted built in robes, luxurious queen bed
- Bathroom with shower over the bath and vanity storage
- Communal laundry conveniently located right next to the apartment
- Generous covered balcony perfect for alfresco enjoyment
- Single off street parking for one vehicle, gated side access
- Rental does not include utilities or internet
- Walk to Carlisle, Fitzroy and Acland Street shops/cafes
- Trams for easy CBD access at your doorstep