35a Culey Avenue, Cooma, NSW, 2630
A very comfortable brick veneer family home set back on a large block. Take in the surrounding views while sitting on the front verandah with its elevated northerly aspect.
With an open-plan design and 3 very generously sized bedrooms, you are kept in year-round comfort with ducted gas heating and ceiling fans throughout. Also boasting added features such as an office space that could easily be converted into a fourth bedroom and a detached rumpus, allowing room for everything or everyone.
- 3 Generous Bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and Ceiling Fans
- Flexible 4th room for office, sitting room or made into another Bedroom
- Large Modern kitchen with Dishwasher
- Open plan living space
- Stylish and spacious Bathroom and Ensuite
- Ducted gas heating throughout.
- Solar Hot Water with Instataious Gas backup
- Large front deck with an additional outdoor storage area beneath.
- Single Garage with additional storage or workspace
- Converted rear garage creates a bonus room for when guests stay or a detached rumpus.
- Establish grounds and gardens with an inbuilt sprinkler system
- Inground trampoline.
- Large 1800sqm block provides room to move.
- Backing a reserve with access to walking and bike tracks