34A High Street, Millers Point, NSW, 2000
This superbly renovated heritage apartment is located in an exclusive area overlooking Sydney Harbour and the Barangaroo precinct. A moments stroll to The Rocks, Barangaroo and Walsh Bay.
Holding a prime position overlooking Sydney Harbour, the stunning fully-furnished apartment is part of a small historical block of apartments. This first-floor unit has been fully remodelled to incorporate the best of modern interior design.
This heritage apartment is in a sought-after location. It is situated in one of the oldest areas in Sydney and has been lovingly renovated in recent years. It connects with the historic Rocks precinct and Barangaroo while offering superb access to the city.
- Living and dining space with timber floors
- Ducted air conditioning and heating throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and coffee machine
- Main bedroom with balcony overlooking the harbour
- Internal laundry including washing machine and dryer
- High quality furniture throughout the property
- Private rooftop terrace, perfect for entertaining
-Moments from Barangaroo Reserve, Circular Quay, The Rocks and Wynyard Station