Full of heritage character, this 115-year-old original miners' cottage is situated within the charming community of Kembla Heights. This heritage listed home offers three good sized bedrooms, enclosed sun room, combined kitchen dining and lounge area, enjoys a westerly aspect and opens out into a delightful, private back yard.
Kembla Heights is a lovely community situated on the top of Mount Kembla and is surrounded by other similar style miners' cottages that exude charm and history.
- Large private block surrounded by paddocks
- Enclosed sun-room, Separate living and dining area
- Three large bedrooms
- New blinds installed in all rooms
- Internal laundry in the large bathroom
- Fenced backyard
- An initial of 12 month lease is on offer
- Sorry no pets permitted
- Register inspection via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'
- Otherwise we cannot notify you of any inspections changes
34 View Street, Kembla Heights, NSW
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.